[pct-l] Mailing Labels - Burney Falls SP

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:17:20 CDT 2009

This is the address I have used 2 or three times and it has worked:
C/O Burney Falls Campground Store

McArthur Burney Falls State Park

Route 1

Box 1240

Burney CA 96013

Or here is what they say at the park:
http://www.burney-falls.com/mcarthur_burney_falls.pdf

The town of Burney is 9 miles from the trail.
Burney Falls Campground is on the trail.

BTW the town of Burney is a good resupply town with a good grocery store, a
Rite Aid, and motels.

Monty
Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty