[pct-l] Sierra snow report-Echo Summit

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Mon Apr 6 16:23:25 CDT 2009

Hello, again, Jo, Kerry, and, of course, Mr. Cody!

Yes, I remember you three well! Every time I take a course into Tamarack and
Aloha I remember all the precious trips and students and your trip was
remarkable for its weather, the variety of tent styles, and Cody.

The snow depth is still quite high. Over the weekend people were seen having
lunch on the Echo Resort roof, since the snow pile outside the front doors
reached that high. The snow pack in the lake is not cracking out around the
edges, yet, and the open water at the in-flow and out-flow is still small
compared to past trips in. It is melting fast, but, I'd say, there is more
than usual for the date. So, no concerns regarding a quick melt-off, yet.

They say it is going to snow for most of this week!

Ned