[pct-l] cool animal sightings on the trail

Fuzz McPherson fuzzmcpherson at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 09:47:00 CDT 2009

Along the trail it will be possible to maybe see some pretty cool things including bears and cougars if you're lucky (or unlucky!), deer, rattlesnakes, various colors of kingsnakes, rubber boas maybe, eagles, etc.

What else have you guys seen out there?  I ask just thinking about what people might keep an eye out for because this weekend I'm going hunting in central Oregon in an area that has antelope.  I'm not hunting for antelope (not the season and I don't have a tag for one) but I'm hoping to see them, maybe mule deer, elk, and hopefully coyotes and a cougar.