[pct-l] Six Moon Packs

herbstroh at charter.net herbstroh at charter.net
Mon Apr 6 09:04:30 CDT 2009

I recently purchased the Six Moons Traveler. My original intent was to use
it for shorter trips, 3-4 days, assuming that it would not ride. However,
it has sufficient capacity is comfortable enough to handle longer trips and
higher loads.

I recently returned from a week on the Grand Enchantment Trail. We did
about 90 miles. The pack performed flawlessly. I started with weight of
about 26-27 pounds, and it was quite comfortable, especially considering
its a sub-2 pound pack.

Unfortunately my experience is not long-term, so I don't know if the above
helps you. Based on my limited use and visual inspection of the pack, my
sense is that it is sufficiently rugged to handle a thur hike. I plan on
using it for the JMT this summer.

Herb