[pct-l] Mountain lions and hunting

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 20:09:10 CDT 2009

Squatch,

My guess is you were one of the lucky few.  I would bet less than 1% of all thru-hikers on the PCT have the incredible opportunity to see a big cat on the trail.  I would consider it an amazing opportunity to see one while thru-hiking.    I have seen two in my time while hunting in Northern California and they are incredible animals.

In my opinion, a mountain lion siting should be well down on the list of worries for the Class of 2009.

By the way, how did you get Splash outfitted in the cougar costume?

Elevator