[pct-l] PCT Lodging in Big Bear Lake at the Big Bear Hostel

Big Bear Hostel fun at bigbearhostel.com
Sun Apr 5 13:43:54 CDT 2009

Hello all! This is Grayson from the Big Bear Lake Hostel.

I had a great time hanging out with all the PCT hikers in Big Bear Lake last
year and I'm hoping to reconnect with some friends from last year and make
many new friends this year. I am planning on attending the ADZPCTKO this
year and possibly doing some PCT hiking if time allows.

Here is my information page for PCT hikers coming to Big Bear Lake:
http://bigbearhostel.com/BigBearLakeInformation/PacificCrestTrail-PCT.php

FREE VACATION OPPORTUNITY for past hikers / angels!
The hostel is looking for a few past hikers or friends of hikers that would
like to be angels in the Big Bear area this hiking season.
I would like to trade free accommodation (a bedroom) to a couple or group of
friends that would like to support PCT hikers in Big Bear Lake.
I was overwhelmed trying to give trailhead rides everyday to all the hikers
last year and would love to have this service more accessible to the hikers.
Helping keep the hostel clean and tidy, checking in guests, providing
trailhead rides, and just being a happy host are requirements! Having a car
to shuttle hikers is a huge plus.

More to come!
Grayson
www.BigBearHostel.com <http://www.bigbearhostel.com/>