[pct-l] Granite Gear Vapor Trail for sale.

Bradley Issler bradley.issler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 11:35:19 CDT 2009

I have a Brand New, GG Vapor Trial for sale. Size Regular, large hipbelt.  I
decided to go with another, higher capacity pack.  However, this pack is
awesome.  If you can get your total weight at 30 lbs. or less, this is the
pack for you.  It is super comfortable.  Unfortunately, I can't (or, don't
want to) get my pack weight light enough for it.  I paid $100.  I will take
$90, or best offer.  Again, I have never used this pack other than to try it
on in my house.

Thanks,
Brad.