[pct-l] Class of 2008 DVD is online on bittorrent

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 13:07:11 CDT 2009

DOH!!
I should have caught up with pct-l BEFORE responding to emails!
I gave 'directions' for using VLC by how I first used it after downloading...
Andy's "right-clicked the iso file -> "Open With" and chose VLC." is even easier!!
Thanks for pointing that out Andy!

But it does prove my point that my brain is definitely not fully functional the week I'm working graveyard shift!!!    ;-) or should it be  :-b

Happy trails!!!  Have a great (as possible due to the weather) hike, "OC"...
Jim / PITA