[pct-l] Class of 2008 DVD is online on bittorrent

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 12:06:36 CDT 2009

Not sure what you mean by "extract the iso file or "mount" the iso to play it."

I start the VLC player program...
Click on "Media"...
Click on "Open File"...
Go to folder where the PCT2008.iso file is located...
Change "Files of type" to "All Files (*)"...
Then double-click on the "PCT2008.iso" icon...
Voila - it plays just like it's a DVD in the drive with all the familiar controls of DVD playback...

The above might sound like a lot of 'manipulation' - but I can start playing the .iso file faster than inserting the DVD I burnt and having it
automatically start...  Then I simply let it play the intro "Orange Sky" for a few minutes  ;-)  while I check email, then I select the "Play Movie"
or "Scene Selection" depending on my mood and time available to watch...

See if that might work for you on your PC...

Happy trails!!!
Jim / PITA