[pct-l] Night hiking and rodents in food

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 01:27:24 CDT 2009

Mark,
Great point about 3AM...and that reminded me of another thing...at 12AM and
later is the typical "peak" time of most meteor shower activity, at least
according to many charts.  Of course being up at midnight till near-dawn
might mess-up a scheduled long day's hike.  But who uses schedules
anyways???  lol

Josh