[pct-l] Yosemite April snow survey results

Ellen Feeney ellenf92126 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 13:17:51 CDT 2009

There is a difference between snow that feel, as measured by remote sensors. and snow that is still 'stored' and available as snow pack. Last year we got reasonable snowfall but it melted early. Anyone know how fast the snow pack is melting this year? Looks kind of meager in the Sierra to me compared to how much fell.
 Ellen Feeney 858-722-2115