[pct-l] 2008 PCT DVD

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Thu Apr 2 00:04:26 CDT 2009

Wow, 10 hours after I posted the torrent, there are 10 complete
"downloads" that are still seeding, and 30 others still in the
process, so within a day or so, there should be at least 40-50
complete complete copies out there. Much faster than the USPS.

When I uploaded the first torrent in 2007 it took over a week to get
to the same place. Wow things change, and sometimes in a good way!

Keep seeding please!