[pct-l] personal safety

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 17:16:57 CDT 2009

be VERY afraid Jack....watch every step u take on the trail and hide in the shadows with the rattlers for safety....camp far away from the trail and campsites and keep ur headlamp turned off so we can't spot u in the dark...hiking at night while us girlies are getting our beauty sleep is highly recommended...

ur local California feisty ex-southern belle hiker babe
patti