[pct-l] Chaffing Skin in the Desert

brian at ancientbrit-adventures.com brian at ancientbrit-adventures.com
Wed Apr 1 10:07:37 CDT 2009

If you are worried about chafing skin inside the thighs perhaps you could
show more imagination or daring with your choice of clothing.
An increasing number of ladies are hiking in skirts and a few men have
through-hiked in kilts. For the daring the old indian breach-clout could be
an idea.
If these garments are worn without underpants you will get plenty of
ventilation and chafing should be a minimum.

Ancient Brit