[pct-l] Anybody selling a Spot Device?

Nia Schmald nschmald1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 01:08:14 CDT 2009

Bill's right that the reviews on the spot have been mixed.  But the
ability to send an I'm ok message is a definite advantage over the PLBs.

I don't know if this is still valid but I saw a coupon on BPL for a free
spot with a one year subscription:

http://www.findmespot.com/robby/

-$169.99Coupon: GORDON23 :