[pct-l] pct hiker campaigning for Obama needs Nevada host

BIll & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Mon Sep 22 19:42:56 CDT 2008

"How's Your Trail?"   I don't live in that area but I'll pray for your brain
any way. Sorry your for the wrong party. I'm campaigning for
"McCain/Paylin" I want to continue to Hunt, fish and Backpack. I did not
know that we talked about political parties on the list but since you did, I
just responded Thanks   And
Remember "BE PREPARED"  Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"