[pct-l] This weekend's gathering

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Thu Sep 18 22:35:18 CDT 2008

Well, I'm super excited about this weekend's gathering!  I'll be
headed out early Saturday morning, unfortunately won't be able to get
there until then due to work on Fri.  But, I'm looking forward to
seeing all that are going and meeting new people.

If anyone would like a copy of my 2007 CDT DVD... The Scarlet and
Wildflower CDT Adventure ---  come and find me!  My picture is on the
link below.  They are free!   I will have plenty of copies to share
the love of the trail...

Take care,
Wildflower

Check out my motion picture hiking documentary along the Continental
Divide Trail at:

http://www.scarletandwildflower.com