[pct-l] Fwd: Re: [PCT2008] 2008 PCT DVD Call for Editor

taterno at cox.net taterno at cox.net
Thu Sep 18 15:33:46 CDT 2008

=============
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:32:59 -0700
From:  <taterno at cox.net>
To: PCT2008 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [PCT2008] 2008 PCT DVD Call for Editor
Cc: Scott Bryce <sbryce at scottbryce.com>

Scott and All PCT Hikers,

We would like to look at your photos.  I can't guarantee they will be included, but they will definitely be considered.  If you can burn them to a cd, that would be most helpful.  The suggested format for naming each photo is as follows:  trail mileage from Mexican border followed by hiker trail names (if hikers are in the photo).  For example, a photo submitted by me from section A of a self portrait should be named: "mile_88_the_incredible_bulk"  .   This naming convention is very important in order for the editor(s) to properly collate the huge database that will be amassed.

Photo cds should be mailed to:

Tom Aterno
PO Box 503034
San Diego, CA 92150

If anyone needs to talk to me about the dvd, my cell is 619-985-7901.  Best time to call is after 7 PM, west coast time.

It looks like Jellybean and I will be undertaking this project.  I know I am very excited about it, and I am sure she is, also.

Tom
The Incredible Bulk

---- Scott Bryce <sbryce at scottbryce.com> wrote:

taterno at cox.net wrote:

> Time is quickly approaching where work must begin towards creation of
>  the 2008 PCT dvd.

<snip>

> If no one is willing to undertake this project, I will gladly accept
> the challenge. It would be an privledge and an honor.

I only hiked the first 150 miles of the trail, but I would be willing to
contribute photos to the project.