[pct-l] Keep Me Connected, part 1

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 13:36:46 CDT 2008

>>Ironically, the WildeBeat link is an audio-blog which *requires* the use of
>>some electronic device. You must be connected to consume it, unlike the
>>written word which can be printed and consumed when 'disconnected'.

:)

Do I contradict myself, very well I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes.

-W. Whitman

Of course, you can print the transcript  and read it, too.
http://www.wildebeat.net/scripts/E156.html

This eliminates haveving to hear my Northeast Accent which I am sure snuck out! :D

Thanks for the kinds words in all seriousness.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com

Mags, your essay is of course excellent!

-postholer