[pct-l] Cascade Locks and food/coffee places

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 21:45:36 CDT 2008

Greetings and perambulations!  Next week, I'll be heading out to hike Oregon Section G.  My wife will be picking me up in Cascade Locks and I thought it might be neat and more navigationally convenient if we could rendezvous at a coffee place.  So I jumped online and lo and behold, I'm having a heck of a time even finding a restaurant listed in town!  There are a few of those as well as a couple of coffee places listed for Stevenson, WA, right across the Columbia, but nothin' in Cascade Locks.  I'm thinking, "Wait a minute.  There's a fr'deekin' airport in town and NO coffee places?  Yeah, right!"  I know yellow page listings aren't always complete and, like any other database, are subject to whatever information has been submitted.  Ergo, I'd like to pose this question to the list:
Are there any coffee places, cafes, restaurants, etc. in Cascade Locks that might be open on a Sunday evening?

-Nathan Miller
Newberg, OR