[pct-l] PCT-L Animal Magnetism

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 03:35:35 CDT 2008

Unsupported writes: I am afraid that I have created a MONSTER....the hiker women of America have been made aware of Switchback's masculine sexual magnetism and will be attracted to him like moth to a flame, will pursue him relentlessly on the trail and saying any more will just put him at greater risk than he already is.
Switchback replies: So true, so true.  But not even the Female Leadership Terminator Types will not get me - even the liquid metal models.  My upcoming Lyle Canyon expedition up near Tuolumne Meadows will be stealth.

I plan to camp just off the PCT/JMT near the river - a few miles from the parking lot and the road noise.  No one will see me, no one will be able to attack me.  I will be a Trail Ninja.  Silent, striking without warning, like a mist -- here one moment and gone the next.  Even marauding Indians and hungry Saber Tooth Mountain Lions will not be able to track me.

Yes, there are many good reasons that the searching mobs would like to use a good tree limb and rope up in the Canyon to bear-bag the old handicapped Trail Pirate.  But they will be like all the others -- frustrated and leave empty-handed after all their excited labors.  They thought I would be an easy trophy, an easy mark.

And the Pirate legend will grow as the angry hiker mob tires and disperses back to their flat lands homes down the mountains.  Once again Switchback the Trail Pirate will reign free and supreme in his PCT Sierra mountain kingdom.  The proper fate of all hardcore backpackers.

I thank you.