[pct-l] Section H shuttle Friday Sep 19

David Hough on pct-l pcnst2001 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 16 15:50:43 CDT 2008

Just on the odd chance that I might be able to help somebody else solve
a problem:

I've engaged the Mt Whitney shuttle to haul me from Lone Pine to
Onion Valley/Kearsarge Pass to Horseshoe Meadow on the morning of Friday
Sep 19.    I aim to deal with Forester Pass and
make a four-day one-way hike back to Kearsarge before I get
any older or the weather gets any colder.    I don't want to take my
chances hitching this late in the season.

If anybody wants to share part of this, let me know.

The good news is that the seasonal quota for Cottonwood Pass trailhead
ended yesterday, so a wilderness permit is assured.

David Hough