[pct-l] Hairy legs in combat boots

Randy Forsland rforsland2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 09:57:46 CDT 2008

You two need to get a room...

--- On Sun, 9/14/08, Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote:
From: Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net>
Subject: [pct-l] Hairy legs in combat boots
To: "Hiker97" <hiker97 at aol.com>
Cc: "Georgi Heitman" <bobbnweav at gmail.com>, pct-l at backcountry.net, carolwbruno at yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 9:42 PM

Ooohhh Switchback,
You look, Ooohhh so lovely in all that silk....I'm so jealous.
May I suggest one minor change to your hiking wardrobe, to make you
absolutely, positively  irresistible?
Wear combat boots instead of sandals.
Hairy legs in combat boots just absolutely drive women wild....it gets
their romance motor running.
But you better get your mileage up, because speedy hiker babes like
yogie and Sue Johnston will run you down and have their way with you.

JMT Reinhold
Hiking Fashion designer