[pct-l] Re PCT-l: How do you distinguish scuzzy ''Hiker Trash'' from a grubby ''Homeless Bum''?

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Sep 14 00:26:03 CDT 2008

Hey Switchback,
This ''Ripple'' brings back memories....''Ripple'' was the wine of
choice for those with discriminating taste in the 60's when I was a
Rolling Stone and a Marine Grunt and at .95 cents a fifth it was very
affordable.
I'm surprised you know about ''Ripple''....I thought Officers did not
drink ''Ripple''.

JMT Reinhold
The fine wine connoisseur