[pct-l] PCT tunes

taterno at cox.net taterno at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 16:51:53 CDT 2008

Dylan for sure.  Highway 61, as done by Johnny Winter = absolute hiking bliss, though I do not listen to tunes when hiking, only at night, falling to sleep.

The Incredible shrinking Bulk
(yeah, hiking has a way of shrinking me, as do freeze dried meals - I don't want to eat them - yucky)

---- jomike at cot.net wrote:

There MUST be some Dylan, Springsteen (Born in the USA) and Creedence in a hiking collection-motivator. &&& Boorn in the USA...I was born in the USA &&&..........I get a score throat singing Bruce and my way through that album.

are we there yet