[pct-l] 2009 Kickoff

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 21:47:25 CDT 2008

Say, speaking of the upcoming Kickoff next April at Lake Morena.  I think I will make free Switchback's World Famous Umbrella Holders for anyone that needs one.  They weigh about an ounce or less.

I am now working on my agenda at the Kickoff Pirate's Lair.  Hummmm.  Cabin fever must be setting in.  But my big expedition to Tuolumne Meadows will take care of that.  I think I will go in early October for more of a chance of weather challenges.  Maybe I will get lucky and have a big storm -- Mother Nature flexing her muscles.  Scaring off all the pilgrims, but exciting us mountainmen.

Best regards, Switchback the Trail Pirate