[pct-l] Trail Magic suggestions

Philippa Nye philippanye at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 16:55:23 CDT 2008

Having  just experienced the most amazing, well-timed trail magic by Greg at Crest campground, I would like to organize some myself in northern WA after Sept 17th when I get home.  Does anyone have suggestions on a good location to go hang out for a day or so with goodies? I don't know where the biggest clump of hikers will be at that time, or what's a good spot.  What was wonderful about the Crest location was that we had all just climbed about 4,000 feet and were RAVENOUS.  Gatorade never tasted so good...