[pct-l] Hiker Trash Lifestyle

Phil Lusardi alaska1492 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 14:17:21 CDT 2008

I have accomplished this lifestyle by my wife divorcing me after 23 years! LOL I started by thru hiking the AT in 2007.I quit my job doing security at an aerospace company and then got it back when I returned after being gone for 8 months.I am still there going nuts until The PCT2009 comes up.It is so hard living here on Long Island NY after hiking for so long.Now that I have decided to do the PCT it is what is on my mind most of the time.In the middle of going crazy I got a ticket to Hawaii where I am gonna hike for a month in Oct.on the island of Kauai to hold me over.I may be new hiker trash but looks like it is in my blood!