[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 16:18:53 CDT 2008

Hear ye, hear ye, come one, come all!!? The ALDHA-West gathering will feature two key note speakers; one on Friday night and one on Saturday night, along with panel discussions, contests and drawings.? On Friday night Erin and Hig McKittrick will give a talk on "From Puget Sound to the Bering Sea, 4 thousand miles along the edge of the Pacific, by foot, packraft and skis".?? On Saturday night Erik Ryback (!) will talk about his epoch North to South hike of the PCT in 1971 at age 17!!!? It is certain to be a great gathering and we hope to see you there.? Where?? Lake Wenatchee, WA at the YMCA, of course.??More info? Go to www.aldhawest.org and click on the links there for the schedule, registration and costs.??

Hike in, drive in, drop in, swim in, float in, we don't care, we'll see you there!

Greg "Strider" Hummel
President ALDHA-West