[pct-l] lHiker Pack - Trail Magic

Maroozer McLooper bucket_water at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 13:08:33 CDT 2008

We don't own a cooler but I think I'll be buying one tonight and we'll get some dry-ice before we head out to keep things chilly : )  There are some great burstingly large and tasty grapes and cherries on sale lately, so that will be among what we pick up for folks.. crossing my fingers they'll be some hikers!

Matt