[pct-l] Resupply how?

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 15:28:51 CDT 2008

Actually the high ankle boots are not gonna help either if not laced properly. Any shoe or boot is good if u know how to lace them properly. What supports ur ankles is the lacing not the high ankle. Go to the store and get a heavy duty boot and bend the ankle area as if it were on ur foot and u'll see it bends easily....I know alot of people feel that it helps but it doesn't really. A good fitting shoe or boot is most important. Just like running shoes, they need to be fitted to ur feet. One boot for one person does not always fit well on another person. I have very wide feet and only one pair of shoes fit them properly...lucky for me they are trail runners so I dont have to lug them big heavys around...lol.

get ur feet fitted to the proper boot...u'll be happy u did. Anyone here in the states needs a good fit go to A16 in So Cal...we're trained professionals unlike REI...the Saufleys will vouch for that!

patti