[pct-l] burgers in paradise

virgil virgil at baloney.com
Wed Sep 3 14:27:29 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 03 September 2008 10:57:00 David Plotnikoff wrote:
> At 10:26 AM -0500 9/3/08, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:
> >From: Tom Aterno <taterno at cox.net>
> >Subject: [pct-l] Burgers In Paradise
> >To: pct-l at backcountry.net
> >Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 11:55 PM
> >
> >Does anyone else have any good town food stops along the PCT?
>
> Best on the Crest, at http://www.emeraldlake.com/pctguide
>
> is  Web site listing food and lodging choices at every trail town
> from Campo to Manning, including some towns not listed in the PCTA
> town guide.

What?  No mention of the Paradise Corner Cafe at hiway 74?  Okay, its not in a
town per say (or at least not much of one), but far and away, my favorite
burger, on trail or off.

--
"I came into this game for adventure - go anywhere, travel light, get in, get
out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

Robert De Niro as Harry Tuttle in Brazil.