[pct-l] Cold weather for Washington and Oregon Cascades, snow level close to 4000 ft.

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 00:49:26 CDT 2008

Be careful out there indeed!!!

We just got back from a 2 day trip - Government Meadows to Crystal Ski Area. Snow flurries while we were hiking. It was about 32 degrees at 7am on Sunday at Big Crow Basin.

Just put the photos and trip report up on my blog. Brrrr.... I think I'm still thawing out!

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra