[pct-l] Poopy Rocks

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 30 22:55:19 CDT 2008

Ahhh Steel Eye

You are a man after my own heart (or something).  I too use the pocket size tissue packages and for the same reasons.  I carry a light weight fanny pack from the national Parks Conservation Association, positioned on my tummy where I can easily access it.  It has two compartments.  The large one holds my camera and combo mini-tripod/ tree mount along with a zip-lock bag full of mini containers of Deet, sun screen, Purell, Carmax or Chapstick, Cliff Bar and Gorp.  The small front compartment is just the right size for a few folded-up pages from the Guidebook or Atlas & data book, permits, plus, and this is the point, two small packages of tissues.  Gota ave does tissies!  gotta, gotta ave em!

Amanda