[pct-l] Maps

Julian Plamann julian at amity.be
Thu Oct 30 15:37:13 CDT 2008

Speaking of the PCT Atlas mentioned below by Sean, I wanted to ask if anyone
else has had a chance to check them out in person yet?
Thus far, my plan for my '09 thru has been to use the "Eric The Black"'s PCT
Atlas for topo and a Yogi's guidebook pages for town/water info. I've been
reading through Yogi's book for a few months and am LOVING it, but I wanted
to get some second opinions on the PCT Atlas before I make the purchase.

I was looking at those giant, 4-part PCT Guide Books by Wilderness Press in
REI a few weeks ago and they seem like overkill to me for what seemed like
poor topo maps.

Happy Trails,
Julian