[pct-l] base weights and ultralight packs

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 12:15:08 CDT 2008

You all have it backwards.... go ultra heavy!

I carried my 8lb. Dana Terraplane and loved every minute of it.  Its like
strapping yourself into a Cadillac.  And the pack itself is literally
bulletproof, I've hiked over 4000 miles with it any only just replaced the
hip belt buckle for the first time!  Gram weenies hate it, but I love it!

YITOOD,

Easy