[pct-l] April hiking

roger.e.wolff at gmail.com roger.e.wolff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 11:10:26 CDT 2008

My wife and I are planning for a 2009 PCT hike. Due to time constraints, we
would like to finish as early as possible. Since our start date is
flexible, we were thinking about trying to start hiking early to mid April.
It appears that nobody seems to start that early at the Mexican border,
because they would be stuck waiting for the snow to melt in the Sierras. We
don't mind skipping around, so we were hoping we could find a place to hike
for a couple of weeks anywhere north of the Sierras in early April, before
starting at the border around the kickoff. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Roger