[pct-l] Looking for Trail Stories

Brian Lewis brianle8 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 21:31:00 CDT 2008

On Friday, Rees Hughes sent out a post inviting people to send PCT trail
stories.  I emailed something (to rrh1 at humboldt.edu), but got an email error
message back:

"This is the mail system at host zimbra3.humboldt.edu.
be delivered to one or more recipients."

There was no useful error message, just that it "failed".

Just FYI and FWIW lest anyone else spend time putting something together
only to have it bounce.  Or rather, I suggest that a test message be sent
first before spending any time assembling a "story" that meets the
requirements.

            Gadget, '08
            http://postholer.com/brianle