[pct-l] Mosquitos

Neil Petersen neilp at cwo.com
Fri Oct 17 14:38:40 CDT 2008

this is a very big issue. thats why I think every person who is going to
do any major backpacking or hiking should take a leave no trace course
where these issues are brought up. just thought i would throw that out
there as this is something that concerns me as well. and those of us who
are educated must try to educate others.
-neil