[pct-l] Schat's Bakkery in Bishop

Jerry Goller jerrygoller at backpackgeartest.org
Thu Oct 16 00:19:03 CDT 2008

I've found that most state parks will extend their state benefits to any DV.
I've received that courtesy in OK, TX, AK, CA, and UT. It isn't official
but, when I've asked, they've always obliged me.

Alaska let me ride the Marine Highway free. My truck had to pay but I
didn't...   =o)

Jerry

reviews and tests on the planet.