[pct-l] Schat's Bakkery in Bishop

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 20:42:39 CDT 2008

Tortoise writes: Besides you can afford to pay full price.  OTOH, I discovered that Disabled Veterans from any state get free camping at Oregon State Parks. In California, it is only California DVs with a pass.
Switchback replies: Say, I forgot to mention that I get into all National Parks free and I get 50% off in all federal campgrounds.  This is not bad at all for a backpacker.  My benefits are for life too.  Once again a grateful nation bestows on a humble war veteran its treasures.  I thank you.