[pct-l] Hyaluronic acid

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Oct 9 23:41:34 CDT 2008

I suggest one proceed carefully.

I went to the url Jeff recommended then back to the home page of that
site.  HA is recommended for treating just about every disease. And
there's no information about Sandy Simmons' qualifications.

I looked HA up on Wikipedia and it doesn't seem so miraculous:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyaluronic_acid

Proceed with caution.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>