[pct-l] Sierra Expedition

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 20:14:21 CDT 2008

Pieces writes: Here is a final thought before your expedition. Just remember, Lyell Canyon is the only place I ever have lost food to a bear!!?
Switchback replies:?That is why I am going to hang my bear canister up in a tree to make it look like a simple bag bag of food (in a easily torn plastic bag, so they cannot run off with it).? I plan to attact a lot of bears.? Then they will?get a big surprise when I attack them as they?try to?figure out what this "food bag" is.