[pct-l] SuperSecrets - Hiker Wash and Camp Cloth

Broc Mohon brocmohon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 17:28:57 CDT 2008

I've been using and will continue to use ShamWows. It's said to hold 21
times it's weight in liquid. Ring it out, and it still soaks up liquids. And
they're as soft as any towel you're going to find. They get softer the more
you use them. Just don't use fabric softener when you wash them and let them
air dry. I don't know the exact dimensions, but you get 4 wash cloth size
towels and 4 bath size towels for $20. They get you on the shipping
though... The weight, it's not much more than a shop towel. I'll usually
take 1 bath size towel for drying off my tent and rolling up wet clothes in.
And then 2 wash cloth size towels for wiping sweat off my body, drying off
my cooking pot, etc. I also cut off a small piece to wrap around the intake
of my Katadyn Vario water filter when I think that it might get clogged.