[pct-l] Top 100 PCT-L Posters

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 30 21:39:54 CST 2008

Oh my!  I am sure there has been a mistake.  There is no way I have made this Top 100 Posters list.  I am sure that there is much too much going on in my life for this to have happened.  Oh please, say it ain't so, or say that I have been bad and send me out a wondern' in them woods & mountains.

It has been a fun year of chat and information exchange.  "Thank you" to those who have responded to my inquiries and to those who have engaged in mutual discussions.  Few pieces of information are as valuable as a different point of view.

I hope that everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and I wish everyone a happy Winter Holiday, whichever one you choose to celebrate.

Amanda (Shepherd)