[pct-l] southern california in January

yrose19 at umd.edu yrose19 at umd.edu
Sun Nov 30 20:10:21 CST 2008

Hi,

A friend and I are looking to do a 10 day or so backpacking trip on the PCT in the San Diego area in the middle of January. We are looking for information about this area including nice places to hike through, easy entry and exit points, and if there is a method of getting in and out without a friend dropping off/picking up. This is an option for us but we would rather not use it, if there is alternate methods. Any other helpful hints about this area would also be great.

While one of us has backpacking experience and the other has military experience we do not have experience in planning trips like this one.

Thank you,
Yoni