[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 56 Msg 8 Warner Springs Resupply

Lee Staley jeangrey at cruzio.com
Sat Nov 29 20:47:45 CST 2008

The Warner Hot Springs Resort held a package for me in May '07.  I
did have a reservation for the weekend and the package was small -
change of clothes + a few toiletries.  (I was going to a wine tasting
party at the close-by Shadow Mountain Winery after hiking down from
Idylwild).  While there were other packages there, the resort didn't
appear to have much storage room.  It took a little time to locate it
(there are numerous employees working the reception area and the
person who received it and stuck it under the copier may not be on
duty when you arrive!).   Actually, the only reason I mailed my
package to the resort was to do a little to reduce the volume being
received across the street at the P.O., 'cause I went to the P.O.
anyway to check out the PCT Book.

I think the rule of thumb would be to make a current contact (e-mail
or phone) to see what the current practice is.

Cruz Control