[pct-l] List of what I might need to take with me?

Postholer public at postholer.com
Thu Nov 27 00:11:43 CST 2008

>...can list what it is they have brought or would bring with them?

Here are a few ideas for you Shawn:

Carried gear:
http://postholer.com/journal/viewGearlist.php?event_id=73

Itineray:
http://postholer.com/journal/viewPlan.php?event_id=73

Map/Addresses of a bunch of possible mail drop locations:
http://postholer.com/gmap/gmap.php?stMark=1

And of course PCT snow conditions, weather reports, climatology:
http://postholer.com/postholer

Possible items for your bounce box:

esbit solid fuel (for stove), spare clothes - cold weather, shorts, socks,
shirts, excedrin, ibuprofen, vitamins, packing tape, markers, labels, soap,
toothpaste, floss, razors, guide/data/town book sections, water filter spare
parts, alum wind gaurd for stove, insoles, Canada entry permit, silicone for
tarp repair, Itinerary & phone numbers, AA batts, laundry soap, duct tape,
postcards, spare tent stakes, etc.

-postholer