[pct-l] Scouts

David Craft chsyhkr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:38:08 CST 2008

As someone who has been hip deep in Scouting since I was 11.  Let me say, 99
Scouts out of 100 get out in the woods and you never hear a thing about
them.

Scouting teaches responsibility and respect in ways that are foreign to many
kids and adults today, by using the outdoors as a classroom.

I am sorry for the bad experience one person had.  Remember, he did run into
a good group of Scouts that day.

Life is mostly good, with a little bad. Just take it a day at a time.

David Craft
PCT in Pieces and Scout Meeting every Monday night.
Greensboro, NC