[pct-l] Mount Laguna Resupply

Kent Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 00:59:49 CST 2008

The two brothers that run the store also run the motel. One is quite grumpy, while the other is friendly and supports hikers.  Because they run the motel, there is always the chance that they will open the store very briefly for hikers who come through after hours, and who aren't staying until the morning.  They have done it twice for me or for people I was with.

Kent